Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

The Sartorialist for Burberry's Art of the Trench

London

Recently I had a chance to work on a great project for Burberry.

Over a several month period I was to shoot 100 different people wearing a Burberry trench or Burberry outerwear.

So, during my trips to Venice or Berlin or Toronto I was constantly looking for subjects while still doing my "regular" job for the blog and GQ.

The results of this project were unveiled today at Burberry's new website Art of the Trench.

It is a great site that celebrates the heritage and history of the Burberry trench.

I have to admit that this project is probably my favorite collaboration that I have done with any big brand. I was quite flattered by the total freedom and support I was given by the Burberry team. I know how closely they guard their creative output, so to have such freedom was very liberating. Actually, the only thing they kept requesting was more diversity of the subjects, which I was more than happy to try and find.

Here are just a few of my favorite shots from this project.

Berlin

New York City

Post Title The Sartorialist for Burberry's Art of the Trench